The following terms constitute an agreement governing your use of this website/service, whether or not you are logged in as a registered user. By accessing or using these sites, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- “UnPatients” means UnPatients, Inc., whose principal place of business is at 699 West 29th Avenue #3447, Denver, CO 80202
- “Service” or “Services” means any of UnPatients’ websites
- “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. UnPatients collects and stores the following types of Personal Information:
- “Registration Information” is the information you provide about yourself when registering at our website.
- “Test Purchase Information” is information we collect when you purchase products or services, including lab tests, via the site(s) from UnPatients’ partners, regardless of whether or not you are a registered UnPatients user (member).
- “Self-Reported Information” includes all data/results of in-vitro diagnostic (“IVD”) testing, otherwise known as lab test results, whether ordered through UnPatients, reported back to UnPatients, or otherwise delivered to UnPatients and associated with a user. Self-Reported Information further includes all information about yourself, including your health-related information, disease conditions, personally identifying information (race, ethnicity, physical traites, family history, and and/all other information that you enter into surveys, forms, or services while signed into your UnPatients account. By default, Self-Reported Information is confidential and will never be shared by UnPatients with others except as required by law. Self-Reported Information may be converted to “UnPatients Research Data” if the user/member has previously granted permission for this use when registering or purchasing.
- “Web Behavior Information” is information on how you use the UnPatients website (e.g. browser type, domains, page views) collected through log files, cookies, and web beacon technology.
- “UnPatients Research Data” is de-identified information that may include Self-Reported information where users have previously provided permission, along with Web Behavior Information and Test Purchase information that UnPatients may from time to time share with partners for purposes of healthcare research.
- Acceptance of Terms
This agreement governs your use of UnPatients’ websites and services.
- Description of the Services
UnPatients is a public website that provides: access to in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing, storage of test results, storage of other user-provided data, social network services, and access to analytical services from 3rd party partners.
- UnPatients Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
Any material provided by this site, whether by UnPatients or site members, is for informational purposes only and not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. UnPatients is not liable for any medical information that might be provided by 3rd party users on the UnPatients platform or provided by UnPatients’ partners (including algorithms).
- User Representations
By accessing UnPatients Services, you acknowledge and agree that UnPatients is providing a data storage service and will observe standard industry protocols for data security. You understand that UnPatients is not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease or to ascertain the state of your health in the absence of medical and clinical information. UnPatients has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof) and you will defend and indemnify UnPatients and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the breach of the representation.
- UnPatients Privacy Statement and Disclosure of Information
- Unlawful and Prohibited Uses
As a condition of your use of UnPatients’ website and service you warrant that you will not use the website and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, or notices. You may not use the website and service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website and services.
- Material Posted By UnPatients Members & Users
UnPatients does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of content shared by other UnPatients users and members. You acknowledge and agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- Self-Reported Information: Your Ownership Rights
UnPatients does not claim ownership to any Self-Reported Information. You retain all rights over your Self-Reported Information at UnPatients. For UnPatients Research Data, you grant us, our affiliates, partners and 3rd partners, exlusive worldwide royalty-free license.
You agree to defend and hold UnPatients, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors, partners, employees, successors, and assigns harmless from any claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Self-Reported Information you submit, post to, or transmit.
- Modification and Termination
UnPatients reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website and services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You acknowledge and agree that UnPatients shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.